Attorney Clayton A. Lingg, a Hanover native, is an associate member of the firm of Mooney & Associates. Attorney Lingg previously served as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Ellen Leesfield of Miami-Dade County and also as a legal clerk with the Surfside Town Attorney Office prior to graduating from St. Thomas University School of Law in Miami, Florida, in 2012.
Attorney Lingg has returned to York County to focus his practice on asset protection in estate planning, Medicaid planning, and Veterans Benefit planning. Attorney Lingg has developed into one of the region’s experts with all types of elder law issues, including complex Medicaid planning. AS we get older, we begin to think about protection of assets and planning for the difficult times later in life. Attorney Lingg has given multiple presentations throughout the region to various groups regarding Elder law issues.
Prior to joining Mooney & Associates, Attorney Lingg was associated with a law firm which specialized in elder law issues, including the preparation of trusts for the protection of assets, the handling of Medicaid issues, creating business succession planning documents, establishing guardianships and other complex estate planning documents. He has brought his substantial experience in these matters to Mooney and Associates where he leads the Elder Law division of our firm. He is one of the few attorneys in our area who can provide complete complex estate planning and Medicaid planning legal assistance.
Although Attorney Lingg is assigned to the Hanover and York office locations of Mooney and Associates, he frequently travels to each of our offices to meet with clients about all Elder law issues, estate probate and veterans benefits. The service he provides to his clients is extraordinary and he has established a large client base who are very satisfied with his representation. If you have any concern regarding the planning associated with your estate, Clayton Lingg is your best choice.
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Veterans Affairs
- Estate Administration
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Formation
- Residential Real Estate
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2013
- St. Thomas University School of Law, 2012 J.D.
- University of Pittsburgh, 2010 B.A. in Business Management with concentrations in Finance and Marketing
Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- York County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- Dementia Friendly America Initiative, Member
- Veteran Affairs Accredited Attorney
- Bellomo & Associates, LLC Attorney, 2013 – 2014
- Surfside Town Attorney Office, Legal Clerk, 2011 – 2012
- Honorable Judge Ellen Leesfield, Legal Clerk, 2011 – 2012