Attorney Clayton A. Lingg, a Hanover native, is an associate member of the firm of Mooney & Associates, representing clients with elder law issues, real estate matters, and business transactions matters. Prior to joining Mooney & Associates, Attorney Lingg was associated with a PA law firm which specialized in elder law issues, preparing trusts for protection of assets, handling Medicaid issues, creating business succession planning documents, establishing guardianships as well as preparing all other documents needed for each particular situation for each of his clients.
Attorney Lingg also served as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Ellen Leesfield of Miami-Dade County and a legal clerk with the Surfside Town Attorney Office prior to graduating from St. Thomas University School of Law in Miami, FL in 2012. Attorney Lingg has returned to York County to focus his practice on asset protection in estate planning and Medicaid and Veterans Benefits issues. Although Attorney Lingg is assigned to the York office location of Mooney and Associates, he travels to each of our office to meet with clients about all Elder law issues, estate probate and veterans benefits.
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Veterans Affairs
- Estate Administration
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Formation
- Residential Real Estate
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- St. Thomas University School of Law, 2012 J.D.
- University of Pittsburgh, 2010 B.A. in Business Management with concentrations in Finance and Marketing
Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- York County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- Veteran Affairs Accredited Attorney
- Bellomo & Associates, LLC Attorney, 2013 – 2014
- Surfside Town Attorney Office, Legal Clerk, 2011 – 2012
- Honorable Judge Ellen Leesfield, Legal Clerk, 2011 – 2012