Make Payment Schedule a Consultation Español 717-200-HURT

Slips & Falls

One of the most common type of accident is a slip and fall. If you are hurt in a slip and fall accident on someone else’s property, you have rights, including the right to fair compensation for your injuries. Contact the personal injury attorneys at Mooney Law for a free consultation. We only recover fees if you recover.

Someone didn’t do their job, and my mother was the one hurt as a result. When she needed help paying for her recovery, I knew I could count on Mooney.