Carolyn Anner is dedicated to protecting the rights of injury victims and disabled individuals throughout Pennsylavania and Maryland. As a devoted Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer, she has helped many individuals receive the justice they deserve. With over 25 years experience in representing disabled individual before the Social Security Administration, her knowledge of the Social Security Disability process, burdens of proof, and medical evidence needed, is second to none.
Prior to starting a career in law, she served as a licensed RN in New York and Pennsylvania. This experience gives her greater insight into how hospitals function and what the accepted standard of care looks like. It also has provided her a unique edge in understanding medical conditions and medical records. She uses this information to construct a strong case against insurance companies and in lining up evidence needed to win Social Security disability cases.
Attorney Anner is a member of the Central Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, the national Social Security Representation Organization – NOSSCAR, and more.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security
- Workers Compensation
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- US Middle District of PA
- US Eastern District of PA
- Molloy College, 1984 B.S Nursing
- Adelphi University, M.B.A Hospital and Health Care Administration
- Touro College, 1991 J.D
Associations and Memberships
- Jewish Home of Greater Harrisburg, Board of Directors
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Board of Directors
- National Association of Social Security Claimants Representatives, Member