Mooney Law offices in Cumberland County (Shippensburg and Carlisle offices), Adams County (Gettysburg office), and York County (Hanover and York offices) will be open to the public beginning on Friday June 12, 2020. This is in accordance with the Governor’s shifting of those three counties to the ‘green phase’. The offices will resume regular office hours, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5PM. Our Chambersburg and Harrisburg offices will remain closed to the public since Franklin and Dauphin Counties remain in the Governor’s ‘yellow phase’.
We are pleased to be able to fully service our clients in our offices. However, we must advise of ongoing regulations with our offices to further protect our staff and our clients. The following protocols will be in place for our clients.
- Face Masks/Coverings will be required by our clients who wish to meet in our offices. Likewise, our staff and attorneys will be required to wear face coverings as well.
- We will space out client appointments so that multiple people are not waiting in our lobbies at the same time.
- Our staff and attorneys who meet with our clients will adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Our staff will provide cleaning and sanitation of areas utilized by clients after each visit.
- For clients who are apprehensive about meeting in an office, Mooney Law has extended FREE phone consultations through the month of June for ALL AREAS OF LAW.
No matter your legal need, you can Count on Mooney. We have an extensive general practice, concentrating on divorce/custody and family law, criminal defense, including DUI law, and civil litigation. We have a highly successful personal injury practice, including workers compensation, social security disability, and car accident cases in Pennsylvania and Maryland. Our legal team can handle all your estate planning, estate administration, and medicaid planning needs. Finally, Mooney Law can handle your personal or business bankruptcy needs. No matter what, Mooney Law is ready to serve you, and through the month of June, we still offer absolutely free phone consultations. Courts are opening and expanding their proceedings and Mooney Law stands ready to help you. Call us today at 717-200-HELP or 833-MOONEYLAW or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.