Attorney S. Wade Parker, is a native Arkansas. He grew up in a small rural community in the Delta Region. He is a graduate of Hendrix College in Conway, AR. He attended the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, where he graduated in 1994. Attorney Parker began practicing bankruptcy law in 1999 as an associate attorney at Arkansas’ leading bankruptcy law firm and ultimately managed the firm for a number of years. In 2010, Attorney Parker joined one of Arkansas’ prominent personal injury firms and successfully launched their bankruptcy practice. In 2014 Attorney Parker and his wife moved to Central PA to be closer to family. He operated his own bankruptcy law practice in Central PA until 2016 when he joined Mooney & Associates. He understands the financial difficulties his clients’ face, the struggles of owning a business, and the hard times farmers sometimes endure. Attorney Parker has extensive experience in representing individuals, businesses, and farms through Chapter 7, Chapter 13, Chapter 11, and Chapter 12 bankruptcy cases. He has worked hard to satisfy his client’s needs and goals and has a great paralegal working with him to ensure this will continue.
Attorney Parker meets with each potential client to develop the best strategy for their financial “fresh start”. He has spent almost all of his legal career assisting hard working individuals, business owners, and farmers eliminate debt so they can take back their lives and move forward financially.
Attorney Parker, along with his wife, reside in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, in the West Shore area. His favorite things to do are to spend time with his family, play with his dogs, watch Penn State football, and go fishing. Attorney Parker is also an adjunct professor at HACC on their York Campus having taught Legal Environment of Business since the 2015 fall semester.
Attorney S. Wade Parker has over 20 years experience as a general law attorney with a specialization in Bankruptcy law. He has served as General Counsel and Deputy Public Defender working for private practice law firms, financial institutions and government agencies.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- Arkansas, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Eastern & Western District, 1999
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2007
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Western District, Tennessee, 2011
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Middle District, Pennsylvania, 2013
- Bowen School of Law, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Arkansas, 1994 J.D.
- Hendrix College, 1991 B.A.
- Political Science
Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- York County Bar Association
- Dickerson Law Firm, P.A., Pine Bluff, Arkansas, Managing Attorney, 1999 – 2010
- Rainwater, Holt and Sexton, P.A., Conway, Arkansas, Managing Attorney specializing in Bankruptcy, 2010 – 2013
- Parker Law Firm, P.C., Wormleysburg, PA, Owner, 2013 – Present
- Parker Law, 2013- March 2016