Attorney S. Wade Parker has over 20 years experience as a general law attorney with a specialization in Bankruptcy law. He has served as General Counsel and Deputy Public Defender working for private practice law firms, financial institutions and government agencies.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- Arkansas, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Eastern & Western District, 1999
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2007
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Western District, Tennessee, 2011
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Middle District, Pennsylvania, 2013
- Bowen School of Law, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Arkansas, 1994 J.D.
- Hendrix College, 1991 B.A.
- Political Science
Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- York County Bar Association
- Dickerson Law Firm, P.A., Pine Bluff, Arkansas, Managing Attorney, 1999 – 2010
- Rainwater, Holt and Sexton, P.A., Conway, Arkansas, Managing Attorney specializing in Bankruptcy, 2010 – 2013
- Parker Law Firm, P.C., Wormleysburg, PA, Owner, 2013 – Present
- Parker Law, 2013- March 2016