Attorney Jessica E. Weaver is a member of the firm in the Chambersburg office representing clients in a variety of litigation matters including family law and criminal defense. Attorney Weaver has a degree from Penn State in Business and Spanish. She received her law degree in 2011 from the Penn State Dickinson School of Law, where she currently serves on the Alumni Society Board. She also obtained a Master’s degree in Human Resources and Employee Relations from Penn State in 2012.
She represents clients in Franklin, Cumberland and Adams counties in all types of family law cases, criminal defense, real estate settlements, all civil litigation, as well as estate planning and administration.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Real Estate Settlements
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Employment Law Issues
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2011
- Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2015
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2015
- Pennsylvania State University, 2012 M.S. in Human Resources and Employee Relations
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, 2011 J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2008 B.S. in Spanish and Business
Associations and Memberships
- Penn State Law Alumni Society Board Member 2016 - Present