Attorney Jessica E. Weaver is a member of the firm in the Chambersburg office representing clients in a variety of litigation matters including family law, criminal defense, and estate planning and administration.
Attorney Weaver earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Spanish and Business from the Pennsylvania State University, in University Park, Pennsylvania. She went on to receive her law degree in 2011 from the Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, where she also currently serves on the Alumni Society Board. Attorney Weaver also obtained a Master of Science degree in Human Resources and Employee Relations from the Pennsylvania State University in University Park, Pennsylvania in 2012. She is also a founding member of the Penn State Law Alumni Society Board, where she currently serves as the Alumni and Reunion Weekend Planning Chair.
Prior to joining Mooney & Associates in September 2015, Attorney Weaver was employed as an attorney for a general practice firm in Lebanon County, where she gained valuable knowledge and experience in the areas of family law, estate administration, civil litigation, and criminal defense. She currently represents clients in Franklin, Cumberland, Adams, and Lebanon counties in all types of family law cases, criminal defense, real estate settlements, civil litigation, as well as estate planning and administration.
Attorney Weaver is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Franklin County Bar Association, and the Lebanon County Bar Association. She is admitted to practice before the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the Middle District of Pennsylvania, and the Supreme Court of the United States. Attorney Weaver enjoys spending time with her family in the Chambersburg area.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Real Estate Settlements
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Employment Law Issues
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2012
- Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2015
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2015
- Pennsylvania State University, 2012 M.S. in Human Resources and Employee Relations
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, 2011 J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2008 B.S. in Spanish and Business
Associations and Memberships
- Penn State Law Alumni Society Board Member 2016 - Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Franklin County Bar Association
- Lebanon County Bar Association