Hailing from Halifax, PA, Attorney Andrew S. Withers joined the firm in September 2015. Prior to joining Mooney & Associates he had been practicing in Western Pennsylvania with a multi-national law firm in litigation support. Attorney Withers is a Penn State graduate and received his law degree from Widener University in 2010. Attorney Withers also received a certificate in accounting through the University of Pittsburgh in 2015. Attorney Withers will be representing clients in Dauphin, Lebanon, York, Juniata, and Perry Counties. He will also be providing support to the Managing partner John J. Mooney, Esq., as well as Attorney H. Corky Goldstein.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning – Wills, Health Care Directives, Powers of Attorney
- Employment Law
- Unemployment Compensation
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2010
- United States District Court, W.D. of Pennsylvania, 2012
- Widener University of Law, 2010 J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2007 B.S. in Economics
- University of Pittsburgh, 2015 Certificate in Accounting
Associations and Memberships
- Fair Housing Partnership of Greater Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA Board of Directors (Treasurer: September 2013 – March 2015)