Andrew Withers is an associate with the law firm of Mooney and Associates. Attorney Withers is originally from Halifax, Pennsylvania, and operates predominantly out of the firm’s Halifax and Harrisburg offices. Attorney Withers joined the firm in September 2015. Prior to joining Mooney & Associates he had been practicing in Western Pennsylvania with a multi-national law firm in litigation support. Attorney Withers is a Penn State graduate and received his law degree from Widener University in 2010. Attorney Withers also received a certificate in accounting through the University of Pittsburgh in 2015.
Attorney Withers has developed into an excellent litigator. Through the mentorship of Attorney H. Corky Goldstein, Andrew has garnered vast experience in criminal defense litigation. He refuses to be bullied by prosecutors and will not shy away from any criminal litigation, and will not shy away from taking a case to the Jury if it fits his client’s interests. He has represented clients in all phases of criminal defense work and is part of the Mooney Capital Region Criminal Defense Team. Attorney Withers has also established himself as an excellent family law attorney and civil litigator. He tirelessly works advance his client’s positions and is a credit to his law firm as well as his community. Andrew is representing clients in Dauphin, Lebanon, Juniata, and Perry Counties.
Attorney Withers lives in the Mechanicsburg area with his wife.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning – Wills, Health Care Directives, Powers of Attorney
- Employment Law
- Unemployment Compensation
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2010
- United States District Court, W.D. of PA, 2012
- Dauphin County Bar, 2017
- United States District Court, M.D. of PA, 2017
- Widener University of Law, 2010 J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2007 B.S. in Economics
- University of Pittsburgh, 2015 Certificate in Accounting
Associations and Memberships
- Fair Housing Partnership of Greater Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA Board of Directors (Treasurer: September 2013 – March 2015)